Weekly Miscellany #002
Week two of my Weekly Miscellany is a mixed bunch including travel, wallets, spies, coffee and “fixes”.
- BB Esquire — A gentlemans guide to London. The newsletter is very worthy of a subscription.
- Pocket Note Wallet — Another option for the small wallet lover (h/t @davidhughes)
- Deserted Paris Disney village — Fascinating article and photo set about a currently deserted village designed in the style of Baron Haussmann on the outskirts of EuroDisney in Paris
- International Spy Museum — Because secretly we all want to be James Bond, don’t we?
- Hand made prints of classic cars — Prints for the office wall, classic BMW 3 Series on order!
- Iced coffee French press — Nice idea if you like your caffeine cold
- Squirrel cold brew coffee — Syrup for your cold coffee French press
- Rode iXY mic — Shiny new mic for your iDevice from Rode
- Off the map — Lovely posters (pictured above) to help you discover the disused stations of the London Underground. My favourite is South Kentish Town.
- Multicore Free Fonts — Great free font (h/t @smashingmag)
- CSS Explain — Specificity woes, no more!
- MailChimp 2012 - Beautifully crafted “annual report”. Honoured to see Insites: The Book get a mention too.
- Mango bikes — Design your own fixie!
- Simon Mottram of Rapha — Find out what drives the Rapha founder (h/t @jonmoss)
- The future is co-working — Envy enducing co-working spaces around the globe. Also interesting stats.
- Recurring payments with MoonClerk — A solution to the recurring payments issue?