WP-Blocks Beta Download
Update: Thanks to Mr. Boag a couple of showstopping bugs have been fixed. Show/Hide now works and URL’s are displayed properly in the content block itself. The .zip below has the changes included.
- WP-Blocks can be accessed via the Settings menu (I may move this in time)
- The plugin requires PHP5 (apologies to those on PHP4)
- I have developed and tested this plugin on WordPress Version 3.0 and above
- It “should” work on earlier versions, as far as I know I haven’t used any brand spanking new API calls
- Every “block”, whether visible or not, will incur a database query so use of a caching plugin is encouraged
The To-Do List
- Add in delete block “are you sure” confirmation
- Add “copy template code” button to index page for ease of use
- Add in notification to alert of a change of block name as this will require a template code change
If you have any feedback or encounter any bugs please get in touch, my contact e-mail address is in the notes.txt file in the plugin directory.